Sunflower Seed and Date Butter
Ingredients (makes around 2,5 dl)
300 g sunflower seeds
3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
2 medjool dates, deseeded
1 pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Spread the sunflower seeds on a baking sheet and roast for around 10–12 minutes, until fragrant. Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes.
3. Pour the sunflower seeds into a blender and add the rapeseed oil. Blend for around 10 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
4. Add dates and salt, and blend until mixed.
5. Store the sunflower seed butter in a clean jar and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.